Monday, October 31, 2011

My Long Overdue Return.

After a long hiatus, I have returned to the blogging world and apologize for my absence. As a full-time employee and student taking 19 credits this semester, I have been unable to provide the type of information-disseminating platform on United/Stronger Together that I aim for. But, I always aim high and at numerous targets, and sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day to devote to all of my endeavors.


With the semester beginning to wind-down, I am finding myself with a couple of Sunday evening/Monday morning hours to spend on the United/Stronger Together Project. While I have been absent from active-posting, I have been collecting tid-bits of information over the past months.
So: it is at this juncture that I will post those items.
[they will all be being posted throughout the next couple of days.]

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment