Monday, August 22, 2011

August Update 2011

[Just an interesting belt buckle I found during my online digging :) ]
 I hope that everyone is enjoying the 
wrap-up to 2011's Summer season.
It was a warm one at times, but I think that, 
on the whole, it was a good one.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I, and your other delegates, are very much looking forward to our meetings at the Hinckley Delegate Convention. There is going to be a transfer of power and position, and everyone is very interested in seeing how everything will play-out. I will keep you updated as the days progress.

Also, this past Sunday I went to the Armstrong Kennels Gamefair. It was a good [warm] time, but again, the cold will soon be upon us-so I'll take the warmth while it is available. Anyhow, the Gamefair encompassed all of it's ordinary attributes-what with its million dog-food vendors and guide services-but this year I noticed a booth I did not recognize from my previous visits. A stand for the AFL-CIO. The man working at the booth was a high school Teacher, naturally a Unionist. He was volunteering his time at this booth that sought to promote the enjoyment of the outdoors through the coordination of AFL-CIO members that are sportsmen. Essentially "Union Sportsmen." I can support that.
Pete Weber at Armstrong Kennels Gamefair 2011
I will have more information regarding the 
Hinckley Delegates Convention in the coming days.

PS: with the State Fair just a couple of days away, 
something to think about: do you remember Union Square?


No comments:

Post a Comment